Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New . Bags






It takes, like, nothing to get me to want a new bag, or two, or even ten...

(wind blows lightly...)
Me: Oh! I need a new purse!

So when new bags come out each season, it's very difficult to not be independently wealthy, and it takes will power of epic proportions to not whip out my CC every other day. These pretty bags above are just a handful of the SS 2010 offerings that I've been covering. Le sigh...

(1) DKNY Quilted-leather chain-trim bag, $345
(2) Valentino Tulle rosette bag, $2,790
(3) Miu Miu Mixed leather tote, $1,750
(4) Proenza Schouler PS1 Large suede satchel, $1,995
(5) 3.1 Phillip Lim Edie studded leather handbag, $700
(6) Valentino Ricamo Shining Flower tote, $4,495
(7) Miu Miu Cat-print satin clutch, $795
(8) Sonia by Sonia Rykiel Bow glazed-leather shoulder bag, $305

1 comment:

  1. The DKNY and the MiuMiu are on sale over at Net-a-Porter or the Outnet :) (I can't remember which one, sorry)

    ReplyDelete